Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I disable a characteristic on my Macbook Pro?

It won't agree to me do screen grab for a DVD and tells me that 'screengrabs are disabled when the DVD player is contained by use'. Can this be disabled?


Answer:

Don't listen to the above jokers. They hold no idea what they're chitchat about. It doesn't hold anything to do with the DVD self encrypted, and Mac OS X does support screen capture out of the box (not screen soundtrack, however) through the Grab application, the screencapture command-line utility, and the screen occupation hot keys.



Try using VLC instead of Apple's DVD Player application for watching the DVD. VLC doesn't prevent peak caps. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
No because it's not a Mac point. It's the DRM encoding on the DVD.
Screen capture doesn't work on MAC or Windows, you want a video screen seizure tool.



I don't know of any myself, but you may find something on Apple's Download site.

how to curl your hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment