Friday, September 17, 2010

Help near retrieving a email I be writing when my Laptop Battery died?

Is within a way to retrieve an email I be writing when my Laptop cut off due to a unmoving battery??, I fell asleep surrounded by the middle of writing it and when I woke up the Laptop was bad because the battery died. It be a very long email and obviously I dont remember what a lot of it said, I be writing it using Yahoo mail. Any back would be much appreciated!


Answer:

hey sweetie! That's a bummer I hope you are able to retrieve your email!! I suggest looking surrounded by draft too but I think that you may be sol unluckily!! Good Luck oh yeah and I will talk to you soon!
Should be contained by your Draft folder. If it's not, then it's gone. Take a look at Gmail, it' auto save every couple of minutes for exactly this reason.

http://www.gmail.com
it doesnt nouns promising friend because you were writing on the site not on your computer
I tihnk it is lost, sorry dude
I do not infer so.. if you have save it as draft then you can.. but you can be smarter than computer and rethink what you have written and type again!.. gone is gone

how to curl your hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment