Friday, September 17, 2010

Hi i enjoy a desktop workstation my niece have a wireless laptop can i connect her her laptop through my workstation?

she stays a distance from me how would i stir about doing this


Answer:

You can buy a wireless router at your local Circuit City, Staples, or any other store that sell networking products. The setup and nouns instructions should all be contained by the box when you purchase the wireless router. I'd recommend Linksys, as I've been researching wireless routers lately and relatives say that Linksys is pretty obedient and reliable. The WRT54G is a pretty decent, cost-efficient model. I muse it's around $50.00 at Circuit City. If you're looking for range, look for some of the more expensive routers. The WRT54G should be fitting somewhere between 50-100 feet. I hope my answer help you in some course.
Get a wireless network nouns. Like go buy the Linksys network router for your computer and then she can connect to the internet from your internet nouns.. If she is far away you have to take a really really good router, they are usually much more expensive. Hopefully she isn't too far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment