Friday, September 17, 2010

Help! My ipod and laptop shut down!?

Help, while I be trying to upload songs into my ipod from my laptop, both just froze! I'm afraid that it might enjoy to do with me downloading songs from LIIMEWIRE (you know, piracy and adjectives...). Has this happened to any of you? What do i do?


Answer:

lime rope has plentifully of viruses resembling Trojan all you necessitate to do is run your anti vi res program for a complete scan and for now on freshly use the torrent to down load for free and alto safer, if that dint work at start up hold esc or f10 down turn in to your bios and set everything stern to default or may enjoy to re-upload windows and start from gash,hope this helps if you want any more help newly let me know.

mike d

The answers post by the user, for information with the sole purpose, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment