Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Can I Find My Missing Cursor?

I be playing a game ultimate night and the team game has a black conditions. My computer sometimes gets stuck on that activity and I have to control/alt/delete to bring up project manager and turn stale the game. This happen last darkness. My problem is, I cannot find my cursor! I cannot click on anything until I find the cursor to click with! Any give a hand out there for me? (I'm using another computer to type this.) I already tried to reboot but no luck within. Computer is a laptop if that is nifty. I really would appreciate help on this one! By the road, though the laptop has a touchpad, I use a mouse so I cannot use the touchpad in need being competent to change vertebrae to touchpad on the control panel because I cannot click on the control panel without a cursor! Thanks!


Answer:

try pressing tab to switch different option, and press enter on the one you want. that way, you can use the computer short the curser
Just keep moving it around until it shows up on the favour manager box.



Keep moving your mouse down or up until whereever it is, it would be sour the screen, in a minute move the mouse left or right to the Task Manager box until teh arrow shows up



Why wont shutting the computer sour help? Just hold the power buttong down for similar to 20 sec or 3o sec. until all the lights be in motion off. Then power posterior on.
press control


No comments:

Post a Comment