Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can i delete games on my laptop/?

they arent surrounded by my add/remove programmes and not on my start menu so how can i find them and delete them my computer is low on memory/


Answer:

edit the sysoc.inf profile (c:\windows\system32\inf) and remove the hide from the lines (so it goes from ,salt away, to just ,,).



Then shift into add/remove, then select window components.



Then you can select the games and some other hidden programs.



Or win XPLite (or 98lite) - www.liteos.com - and remove even more junk.



do a backup first and realize you can remove too much and break window.
go to my documents on the top join go to it erase my documents and put Program Files flush for the game right click and select delete
You could shift to run and type the games name and if it isn't contained by there it have already been delete. Since it isn't in add/ remove programs.
Open My Computer

Open C: Drive (Or Whatever Drive Installed To)

Open Program Files

Locate File Folder

Delete
umm u might want to uninstall it

if u delete it the memory wont move about back to your computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment