Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Help to buy a laptop?

ethnic group from UAE please help me to find the cheapest deal to buy a righteous laptop available in the open market. any model any make. Should enjoy the basics available similar to blue tooth, wireless, centrino/dual


Answer:

You must spend your money for the best brand.



As I know HP and Dell are the best in laptops for a long time and they are vastly reliable too. I trusted HP and I bought a HP laptop 2 years before, and still similar to the day I bought it. Didn't even hold to service it at least once up to in a minute.



I recommend you to buy a HP (with experience) or Dell laptop.



On www.hp.com you can even customize your laptop. And also you can check the price.
buy it in the site www.ebay.com


No comments:

Post a Comment