Friday, September 17, 2010

Help, my laptop have hairballs!?

Or possibly it's whats left of one of my cats! How do I grasp cat hair out from lower than the keys? There's a bunch because I sit surrounded by front of the air conditioner which pulls the pelt in. The upright even has mat! I need a hairball remedy!

The cat mane just laughs at can air. Help! And I can't run the keys sour...I did that on another laptop and NEVER got them vertebrae in right. The upright is HAIRY! Tuft of hair stick out adjectives over.


Answer:

Try your house vacuum and a paint brush. suck while your brush under the key... and use a tweezer.
a can or 2 of air spray pop the key out first
umm,use a vacuum cleaner?



and maybe within the future you might want to close your laptop in the past your cat gets a casual to feel at home on the qwerty key ;)
ummmm

thats gay

take a toothpick

and idk

i tried

hehe
obtain a hairless cat....idk, if can air wont work i dont know what will.

how to curl hair with chi

No comments:

Post a Comment