Friday, September 17, 2010

Help... the ivories messed up?

My cat like to sit on my husbands laptop when it's open. Well in a minute I can't type letters on it.. if I hit a dispatch it types a number... should be a quick fix, but I'm not guaranteed what to do.


Answer:

the laptop should have a num lock button.. if it doesn't work by that alone, next press a button called fn or function and afterwards the num lock button and it should work...
take it to a computer store.
smash on it. If that doen't help, after I suggest the sludge hammer.
I believe that you should be capable of fix this problem by pressing the Fn (Function) key on the grand piano and then pressing F11. (It may fluctuate on your computer though.) If F11 doesn't work, possibly something that looks like the number subsection of a regular Desktop computer's keyboard.
he probably locked teh cap lock or pressed a button



it happened to my friend once and in a minute it fixed
Take it to Best Buy, or call Geek Squad.
don,t really know the purrfect!! answer to this


No comments:

Post a Comment