Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I contact an american at Dell?

I obligation to talk next to someone about their crappy tech support.


Answer:

Their tech support is rerouted overseas immediately
Sorry, no Americans available.
all home & home bureau products are rerouted to overseas, but if u call dell small business u will be chitchat to an American.
I don't know specifically about Dell, but I know next to Gateway, the best time to call and return with someone without an articulation is after 9pm EST.



Figure out where they hold outsourced their support team, and send for when it's day-time there.
you can't. Plain and simple. Don't buy dell
Last time I talked to tech support, I spoke to an American. But they sent two asians to amendment my motherboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment