Friday, September 17, 2010

Help! I merely bought a unknown hp 6338se laptop and I'm getting the blue eyeshade of demise!?

So I finally get around to plugging in my 5th gen iPod into one of the three usb ports and it be updating for 5 minutes and then I get the windows vista blue peak of death. I tried it again, and once again I get the blue screen beside the error message and I'm incredibly sad, the intact reason I get the darn thing be so I could take my music of my guy's computer and put it on one of my own. If you enjoy any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.


Answer:

i heard a woman with this same character on a radio show called The Tech guy and the host leo laporte said that it be a flaw in vista and that it will own to be patched by microsoft



Sorry unless hes wrong you will have to dally for and update from wither apple or microsoft

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment