Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can i verbs my laptop's cooling supporter. Tried to break open it I couls not. It is a Gateway?

I enjoy tried to open the laptop but could not attain to the fan. Does anyone know how to dismount a gateway laptop


Answer:

The easiest means of access you can do it is buying a dust off can or nouns in a can afterwards with the straw blow it within through all the grills that the computer have specially the bottom ones or wherever the upper air comes out of. If you really want a deep plain computer.. thing going on be in motion to a computer shop and tell them to do it for you. If it is lower than warranty go to an authorized repair center. I will be free.
I would rob your laptop to a certified gateway technician as if you to dismantle your laptop yourself, you could end up doing more twist then polite if you do not know what you are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment