Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Help Restoring A Laptop? Drivelock password?

hp pavilion ze4500

Windows XP ( variation 2002 ) (service pack 2 )



My roommate let her friend borrow her laptop who completed up taking it across several states and returning it with a couple of key missing and a lot of issues. Firstly, I would love to know how to remove the request for a drive lock password.



Secondly, I own no type of disks to do a system reinstall/restore and the option to do a system restore be turned off so at hand is no previous date I can return to. ( I've seen this suggested surrounded by several other posts - It WILL NOT work for me ).



Is there a place that I can download what I necessitate to put on a disk and run in the laptop?



Any comfort would be appreciated!


Answer:

Does your laptop come with an extramural partition? If so, afterwards the recovery software is located in that. You can usually get in attendance by pressing F12 to enter the software recovery mode. This will reinstall everything to factory specifications only like the hours of daylight you bought it. Other than that, you're looking for another Windows CD which should be uncomplicated.



As to your hard drive lock removal issue, try this thread:

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=0...

The answers post by the user, for information single, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to start dreads with short hair

No comments:

Post a Comment