Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can i find my lost my product switch #, but i hold my product ID # on my knees top.?

Is near a way to find my product knob #, I lost my box with the vista cd within it, what can i do.


Answer:

If your laptop came beside Vista installed, then most manufacturer place a sticker with the OS switch on the bottom of the computer. If Vista came as an upgrade from a system that be purchased with XP, contact the company that you purchased your computer from. If you purchased Vista separately, contact Microsoft and explain to them the situation. They may be capable of work with you if you provide proof of purchase somehow, through getting, credit charge, or check records.

The answers post by the user, for information solitary, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment