Friday, September 17, 2010

Help next to intel mac?

I installed window XP pro without the required drivers and immediately I can't delete it. I doesnt work and its using up space since I partitionned my hard drive. I've tried reformating next to the mac os x tiger cd but i can't...



What should I do besides throwing it out the window I've be trying to solve the problem for weeks. Any help would be appreciated gratefulness.


Answer:

Heyyyy...Cheer up buddy!



It looks like you used Boot Camp to do so.

Please facts down the steps down to remove Windows from ur MAC-

(If u want, take a backup of ur notes in window disk partition)

1. Quit all other applications.

2. Open Boot Camp Assistant.

3. Select - Restore the startup disk to a single volume and click continue

4. Follow the subsequent steps, its easy to remove.



For more clarity, please pop in the following link (Its a .pdf instruction manual for Boot-Camp). Read page-18,page-19...



http://images.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/...



I'm sure this will help you.

And if does,dont forget to award this as a BEST ANSWER.

;)
If it's still lower than warrantly take it up to the Apple Store. (The warranty is 1 year.)

how to curl short hair with curling iron

No comments:

Post a Comment