Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can i connect my laptop to my box and go and get a color display. im solely getting black and white?

the tv is a tube tv. 2004 36in color model . the laptop have an nvidia 6150 . its an hp running xp sp2


Answer:

WHAT! I have never hear of that happening previously! Maybe your color settings are wrong, because I know for a fact that the setup that you enjoy is correct.
Is your tv setup for the right channel or input?
Try using an SVIDEO cable if you aren't already (looks sort of close to the older round mouse/keyboard cables). If you own an SVIDEO adapter, going to an RCA, I've seen this come about. SVIDEO seperates the luma (brightness/signal) from the chroma (color), and sometimes the adapters don't work right. A 36 tv should have this style input if it's that recent.


No comments:

Post a Comment